Monday, January 25, 2010

Playing with My New Toy - Eye of the Day

In my last post about the new Book of Shadows I said that you could make a lot of great neutral looks with the shadows, so I thought I should back it up. So... here you go.

Nothing crazy or bright - just a nice, basic neutral.

I used White Rabbit on the inner corners (it has a lot of sparkle, so it was used lightly), Drink Me, Eat Me all over the lid, Chessur in the crease to add some dimension, and Mad Hatter in the outer corner and outer half of the crease.

Since the overall look was so basic, I decided to add a little color to it by using a thin line of Queen on the inner half of lower lash line and rounded it by using Mad Hatter again on the outer half.

To complete, I used a thin line of Revlon ColorStay liquid liner in Black Brown and Stila Major Lash mascara.

Sweet, simple, fast. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails