Thursday, September 16, 2010

Eau de Gaga

I've mentioned before that I have a love-hate relationship with celebrity perfumes. Sometimes they come out as something quite nice and sometime they go oh-so-wrong. Well, one of the celebrities who will soon be adding their name to the list of those with namesake fragrances is Lady Gaga. That's right, miss raw-meat-dress herself. I'll be the first to admit, this left me scratching my head a bit. Of all the celebs, she is one of the last I would think would come out with a scent.


But there it is; Lady Gaga just signed a long-term deal with Coty Inc, a company that has already released fragrances under big celeb names such as Beyonce, Kate Moss and Jessica Parker. The release of her first fragrance is slated for spring of 2012.

What do you think of this? Do you think it will be sexy, strong, or something else entirely? Do you think she might go way outside the box (as she usually does) and make a 'statement' scent? Any fear that we'll get something with a base note of raw meat? You might say, 'no, nobody would do that', but I would have said no one would wear a dress made of it if you'd asked me a week ago!

Let me know your thoughts. I know this one definitely has me curious.

And yes, the dress really was raw meat...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails