Friday, September 24, 2010

Hanging Out and Blending In

Earlier today, I was watering some plants on my back deck and noticed a small flash of movement when I got to one of them. I took a closer look to see what had caused it; look what I found...




If you weren't looking for this little guy, you probably wouldn't notice him because he blended in so well. I've never seen one of these anywhere close to my home before, so this was very unexpected.

I went back inside for a few minutes after I'd taken the photos, and he had left by the time I came back out. I looked around for him a bit but couldn't find him anywhere. He'd either moved on or had find a way to blend back in.

I thought this proved to be a nice reminder that it's worth taking a moment to notice the finer details around you because, sometimes, you'll notice something special.

I hope you enjoyed this, too.

Thanks for reading.

3 comments:

  1. Such a nice post! :) You're so right, we should pay attention to simple things! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post...great pics too! Keep up the great job! xoxo Ter/ bobbysgeel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, ladies! I'm so glad you liked this! I wasn't sure about posting it since it had nothing to do with beauty, but I felt so special to have gotten to see this little guy so I thought others might enjoy it as well :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails