Sunday, October 3, 2010

Just Something Beautiful

First and foremost, if you're not a fan of Disney, then you probably won't like this. Fair warning.

Starting back in 2007, Disney began releasing promotional images done by Annie Liebovitz. I thought I had seen all of them - some I've loved; some not so much. But today I came across one that I somehow haven't seen before and really loved it, so I wanted to share it with you ladies.

So, here's Julianne Moore as The Little Mermaid -


What do you think of it?

The only things I would have liked to see differently would have been fewer merpeople in the background and more specific characters incorporated into the shot - perhaps Sebastian or Flounder?

But I still think the overall image is absolutely beautiful.

Thanks for looking.

5 comments:

  1. Oooo post more! Love it! I forgot all about this. Beautiful C.! Xo,Ter

    ReplyDelete
  2. That woman (Moore) is soooooooo pretty!!! She does look like a mermaid in this pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Ter I really love most of the images in this series, but then I'm a huge Disney girl so I'm a bit biased. Maybe I'll post one of them every now and them until they're eventually all up :)

    @Stavroula Isn't she gorgeous?! and I think she's almost 50 (if she's not already there). I hope I age as beautifully as she has.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well she must have done something (botox and stuff like that), otherwise I don't think she would look that good at that age, but she's still pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Stavroula Probably. And there's no doubt that the photo was retouched. And if she has had some work done, at least she doesn't look overdone like some who get plastic surgery do :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails