Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Photo Break - Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios

Here's another small set of photos from my Disney trip - this time from the Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios theme parks.

Animal Kingdom

the 'Tree of Life'

'Mt. Everest'

the Animal Kingdom Christmas tree
I didn't get a chance to see this during the day.



white rhinos!

Hollywood Studios
look at the film reel around the bottom!

The next photos are from the Osborne Family Spectacle of Lights - where an entire street in the park is covered from pavement to roof in Christmas lights, and sometimes they change synchronized to music. It was amazing (and a little overwhelming)!






Hope you all are enjoying these photos!

I only have one set left - the ones from the Magic Kingdom. Incidentally, those are my favorites, and that's why I've saved them for last. They'll be up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails