Sunday, November 21, 2010

So Where Was I?

It seems no one could guess where I was based on my hints!

Maybe it would have helped if I'd added that I was at one of the top vacation destinations in the world?

I was here:

For those of you who don't recognize the image, this is Cinderella's castle at Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida all covered in lights for Christmas.

Yes, I am a big child. No arguments here.

I went at a good time because I managed to both catch the end of their Food and Wine Festival and see the Christmas decorations go up. So much fun!

I have a few posts planned based on this trip including a couple of Disney stores that I think everyone interested in beauty should visit if possible, some products that I discovered while away that may well become Holy Grail material for me, and a good spot to go broke right outside Disney property. 

I also have lots of general Disney photos that I'd be glad to post some of if any of you are interested in seeing them. Just let me know!

I hope all of you all had a lovely time while I was away. I stayed relatively offline while out of town so I am very out of the beauty loop at the moment. Hopefully I can manage to catch up soon. 

Let me know if I've missed anything monumental!

1 comment:

  1. Wowwwww lucky girl !!! :D Post more pics from your vacation! :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails