Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Acquisitions of the Day

A little note before the post:
I cannot stand the word 'haul', so I'm on a search for a new word. I'll try out 'acquisitions' for awhile and see how it goes!

And onto the stuff!

I did a bit of shopping this afternoon, and came out with some things that I wanted to share - 3 beauty items and an interesting extra!


1. Wet n Wild's Mineral Bronzer in Amber Glow that I've heard is a good dupe for a pretty exciting product! I'll try to do a post on it soon and let you know more about it.


2. A trio of Britney Spears fragrance roll-ons.
 I got this little set at WalMart. I'm not a huge fan of Britney's fragrances, but this set was 50% off along with the other holiday sets at WalMart so I got this for $7. I figured it was worth a go for that price.


3. Borghese's Fango Brillante Brightening Mud Mask
 These had just come in at my Costco, and Borghese makes my absolute favorite face mask! They had my mask there as well, but I'd never tried this one and I'm not completely out of my kind, so I decided to give this one a try.

And the non-beauty item

4. Every issue of National Geographic since 1888! Woah. (This was also from Costco.)
 I know the sticker says $45, but it's $20 off right now (and will be until the middle of January). This for $25? That is absolutely amazing, and no one can argue that it's not worth that!
 Not to be a big nerd, but I'm pretty excited about it : P


Have you gotten anything exciting lately?

And does anyone else not like the word haul?

4 comments:

  1. Love this post! I also despise the word "haul" - "acquisition" is way classier. ;) And I'm jealous of your National Geographic deal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Beauty Reductionista
    I'm so glad I'm not the only one! I'm not sure why, but it's always rubbed me the wrong way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me either!! I use the word "Goodies" for my videos. Feel free to use it for your posts. LOL.


    I LOVE Curious! I have a full size bottle.

    Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @BudgetBeautyGoddess Ahh! I'm so glad there are more of us! I'd like to know who started that word...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails