Thursday, December 2, 2010

Quick Take: Got2B Fat-tastic Root Boosting Spray

Hello, all. As much fun as I know the little vacation break posts were, it's time to get back to the business at hand - beauty. And to ease my way back in, I'll start with a quick review of Got2B's volumizing spray.

Something you should know about me: I have fine hair.

Strike that. I have extremely fine hair; and while I love that this makes it tend to be very soft, it also makes it very flat. With good, there is always bad, eh?

But this means that anything I could do or add to my hair that would volumize without damaging it (hello, back combing) would have me kissing the feet of whoever came up with said miracle product. When I saw this at the drugstore, I thought I'd give it a go. I hadn't found anything that would work, and wouldn't it be amazing if something from the drugstore would work?

Though I can't remember the exact price, I know it was less than $5, so I didn't have much to lose.


                        
  So did it work? Nope.

I don't think my expectations for this were too high. I wasn't hoping to come out looking like a country music star, but I did expect it to do something.

Unfortunately, it didn't seem to make any difference at all. I tried it both on damp hair and dry, and neither seemed to make a difference. I thought maybe I hadn't added enough; so I tried using more, but it still didn't add any volume, and it left my hair feeling dirty.

After a week of trying to make this stuff work, I am giving up on it. I can't think of any other way to try to use it, so it's on its way out. 

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails