Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Wet n Wild's Holiday Palette in Sugar Plum Fairy

We've finally arrived at the end. Here is the fourth and final holiday palette from Wet n Wild.

Sugar Plum Fairy







Out of the four palettes, this is the only one that I'm not enthusiastic about. While the two on the right side swatch pretty nicely and are lovely colors, the other four are dissapointing. The medium rosey purple next to the dark shade is pigmented, but it's so light that I am concerned it wouldn't show up well on most people, and the other three don't perform well on their own at all.

Even if they all did perform well, I also feel that this is the least universally flattering combination of colors as well. Being very fair and cool toned myself, I think I will be able to make these colors work, but I truly don't know if the same can be said for most other people.

Unless you really love those two colors on the right, I think you could skip this one.

You can see my posts on all four of the holiday palettes here.

2 comments:

  1. Havent try it yet but it has amazing colours!!Cant wait!!This is just fabulous!!Enjoy it hun!!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Blushingloves There definitely are some pretty shades in here.
    Thanks for commenting:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails