Tuesday, December 21, 2010

WnW Single Series: Brulee

Wet n Wild's single in Brulee





*no primer or base used
Out of all of Wet n Wild's singles, this is the only matte in the bunch. I know that the swatch is a bit difficult to see, but this is due to my skin tone, not the quality of the shadow. It has nice texture and pretty good pigmentation.

Although it's not an exciting shade, it's one that I get some of the most use from. If you're like me and aren't a fan of shimmery brow highlights, this shadow might work very nicely for you.

However, I do want to point out that this shadow is extremely close to the lightest shade in Wet n Wild's Vanity ColorIcon palette with the palette's shade swatching only a touch lighter. It's almost an indiscernable difference, and I had to look extremely closely to see it. If you have that palette then you don't really need this single.

Price: $1.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails