Saturday, December 18, 2010

WnW Single Series: Envy

Wet n Wild single in Envy




*no primer or base used
This is my second favorite WnW single after Nutty. It has a nice, creamy texture and excellent pigmentation. The swatch only required one swipe to get that coverage. Pretty good!

The shimmer in the pan doesn't show up much when swatched, but rather it has an overall green sheen to it. This is an absolutely gorgeous color and would make a nice addition to anyone's collection.

Price: $1.99

2 comments:

  1. Hi, thanks for the post and swatches!! Can this be a dupe for MAC humid?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Vanilla
    I don't own Humid, so I can't check to tell you for sure; but I did look up some photos of it online, and they do seem very close. I also stumbled upon some people who do say it's a dupe. So it's, at least, extremely similar to Humid if not a perfect dupe for it.
    Sorry I can't test it out myself, but I hope this was helpful. Thanks for commenting :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails