Thursday, December 16, 2010

WnW Single Series: Nutty

Since I just finished off my reviews on Wet n Wild's holiday palettes, I thought I'd do some more within the brand and make their 7 shadow singles my next extended project to tackle.

To begin with a bang, I'm going to start with my, and possibly that of every other WnW consumer, absolute favorite shade in their singles line.

Nutty


*no base or primer used
This swatch only required one swipe across my hand. Just one! So besides being a gorgeous, and very possibly universally flattering, neutral, it has texture and pigmentation that is often hard to come by in the drugstore. It is extremely smooth and creamy, blends easily, and is just all around gorgeous. There is some silver shimmer in this, but it is finely milled enough to not be garish or showy - it just adds a touch of sparkle. I would feel very comfortable comparing the quality of this shade with my Stila and Urban Decay shadows minus the overwhelming shimmer that many of the more expensive counterparts often have. Absolutely gorgeous.

And at $1.99, you really can't go wrong with this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails