Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Some 'Things of the Day' – Birthday Edition

A few random ‘of the days’ – just for fun.

Jewelry of the Day
DSC04999

z

Nails of the Day
Gray’s Anatomy from Wet n Wild

DSC05023

I can’t seem to get accurate color for this one in photos, so I’d suggest searching other blogs for a good swatch. However, I have some strong opinions on this polish, so a review will be done soon.


Perfume of the Day
Rose Barbare by Guerlain

DSC05019


‘Cake’ of the Day

DSC04998
Some people want cake on their birthdays, but I wanted this!

I realize that it looks a bit ‘blech’ in photos, but it is delicious.
And if you don’t like it? More for me.


Hope the rest of you had a lovely day as well – even if you’re not another year older.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!
    Lovely ring and necklace...

    Is that a lemon cake?

    Beauty Addict

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :)
    The green part is actually pistachio and vanilla pudding mixed together. It sounds random, but it's so good! Although I am a big fan of lemon desserts as well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails