Monday, January 31, 2011

WnW Single Series: Kitten

Wet n Wild in Kitten



*no primer or base used
This is one of the few Wet n Wild shadows that I'm not too crazy about. Compared to the other singles, its texture is quite dry, and it required quite a bit of building up to get this swatch. It's certainly no where near the worst shadow I've tried, but I don't feel it lives up to the shadow quality that Wet n Wild is becoming known for.

And though I know this has no influence on the product quality, I just can't seem to get on board with the name. Kitten? How did that come up? I don't get it.

In addition to this, although it is a pretty shade of purple with interesting finely milled shimmer that sometimes looks gold and other times silver, I don't see it as a widely usable shade. For how limited Wet n Wild's single shadow range is, I think they could replace this shade with another, more usable, one. Perhaps a deeper plum?

Still though, if you like the color, it won't cost you much to give it a go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails