Wednesday, January 19, 2011

WnW Single Series: Penny

Awhile ago, I began working my way through Wet n Wild's single shadows, but managed to get myself distracted by other posts before finishing! So, with only a few left to go, let's get back to it!

Wet n Wild single shadow in Penny




*no primer or base used

This is easily the most unique of the Wet N Wild singles. It's a coraly base with a strong golden sheen. It really is reminiscent of a new penny. It's quite different, and I think it would make an excellent shade for some one who wants to play with a bit of color while maintaining an overall neutral tone to their look.

It feels very similar to Nutty - extremely smooth and creamy with excellent pigmentation. The swatch only required one swipe (have you noticed this is true for a lot of these WnW singles?)

This is a fun color, and definitely worth the $1.99 price tag - even if just to play with.

4 comments:

  1. I love Nutty and that one seems to get all the glory, but Penny is prob. my favorite. I agree that it is the most unique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This color is really pretty, I need to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa, that is gorgeous! I've always passed the single shadows up, but now I think I'm going to have to go back and get Penny!

    (P.S. I've awarded some blog awards to ya! http://tinyurl.com/47gjh2f I couldn't find an e-mail, hence why I'm putting it in the comment! ;) :D)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ShaGlam I'm glad someone else loves it, too! I do love Nutty since it's such an easy everyday color to grab, but Penny is so much less common.

    @Sarah I'd definitely suggest it!

    @ionadhtalamh They're definitely worth looking into! I've done quick reviews on most of the singles if you'd like to have a look before purchasing! I only have a couple left to cover, but they should be up soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails