Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Snooping: The Beauty Products Hiding in My Bag

Because we’re all a bit nosey, right?

This is the ‘makeup bag’ that I keep in my purse. It doesn’t look that special, but one of my best friends from school gave it to me years ago, and I’ve been using it since then. I like it for its sentimentality.

DSC05201

And what’s crammed into it…

DSC05202

- Colgate wisps in peppermint (just in case)
- Benefit lipstick in good-to-go
- Burt’s Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Rose
- Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment with SPF 15
- Revlon Lip Gloss in Coral Reef (this hasn’t been used in awhile; it just hasn’t made its way back out of the bag)
- Lip Fusion gloss in Smooch
- MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner SPF 15 in Gentle Coral
- softlips SPF 20 in Vanilla
- Burt’s Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- Viva la Juicy solid perfume (for those rare days when I run out and forget to put on perfume)

So apparently what’s in my bag is ‘too much’. But then I never claimed to be streamlined.

Thanks for being nosey ;)

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, so many good lippies. Love, love, love. I am searching high and low for that Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm to no avail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure have lots of lip stuff :D Hehee I am the same way as well! :p I love Coral Reef! I have it too! I believe I have the nail polish as well! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you kept it pretty simple. I carry a makeup bag as well but 99% of the stuff in it I don't necessarily need, and never use.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reductionista: Aw no! I hate when I'm desperate to find something but can't seem to track it down. I'd say they're worth keeping an eye out for; I've been really liking them.

    Rainy Days: haha I have to have options!

    Arezu: I feel like I'm the same way. Lately I've been trying to weed out the things I don't need because my bag has gotten so heavy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails