Because we’re all a bit nosey, right?
This is the ‘makeup bag’ that I keep in my purse. It doesn’t look that special, but one of my best friends from school gave it to me years ago, and I’ve been using it since then. I like it for its sentimentality.
And what’s crammed into it…
- Colgate wisps in peppermint (just in case)
- Benefit lipstick in good-to-go
- Burt’s Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Rose
- Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment with SPF 15
- Revlon Lip Gloss in Coral Reef (this hasn’t been used in awhile; it just hasn’t made its way back out of the bag)
- Lip Fusion gloss in Smooch
- MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner SPF 15 in Gentle Coral
- softlips SPF 20 in Vanilla
- Burt’s Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- Viva la Juicy solid perfume (for those rare days when I run out and forget to put on perfume)
So apparently what’s in my bag is ‘too much’. But then I never claimed to be streamlined.
Thanks for being nosey ;)