Sunday, July 3, 2011

Upcoming Changes and Some New Stuffs

Putting yourself on the net requires a sort of strange balance. You want to share enough to get to know and form friendships with other people but not enough to be a safety hazard (or enough to bore people to death). Just like in everyday life, we pick and choose which bits to share and which ones to omit. Well, dear readers, over the past few months, there has been a huge omission on my part.

In most cases this would not be a bother; in fact it would be expected. However, results of this omission are affecting my performance on this blog and will probably continue to do so. Though I know that I have a very small number of consistent readers, I value each one of you and would hate for any of you to think that I am losing interest in this blogging process or worse, already have.

If you’ve followed me on twitter for the past few months, you know that I’ve had to go out of town a few times recently and have seen a few stressed out tweets. If you only stay with me on here, then you still know that I’ll be moving soon. The source of the stress and reason for moving has been taking up most of my time, and soon you’ll understand why.

So what’s the change?

Graduate school.

Between studying for tests, working on applications, and going on interviews I have been a ball of stress since the end of last year. Luckily though, as you can tell from the moving, the stresses were not in vain. I will officially be a hardcore studying, paper writing, group project(ing?) student again starting next month.

My most recent trip was to visit with my academic advisor to sort out my classes (already getting stressed over them!) and to find an apartment (thankfully that went smoothly so I officially have somewhere to live!).

I still have a lot of preparation to do for the move and I have no idea what my schedule will be like once classes begin (anyone remember how much time homework takes?), so this blog will probably continue to be updated less often than I would like for awhile. But at least now you all know that I haven’t forgotten you : )

 

And now for a few things I’ve accumulated over the past couple of weeks – this is a beauty blog after all.

polishes 1

polishes 2

Current nails – Blue It

 

Sally Hansen Blue It

Both Wet n Wild polishes are from recently released collections – not the core set of shades.

polishes 3

polishes 4

New Milani Baked Blushes

blushes open

blushes closed

I hope all of you have a happy and safe 4th!

2 comments:

  1. Loving the blue nail polishes and the Milani blushes! Very summer chic.

    I know you're going to kick ass at grad school, and I hope you will be able to post often because I love reading your posts. But of course immediate/physical life comes first and I hope all the little finicky details work out. We're here whenever you're ready to sit back and relax!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Left you a tweet. Is it possible to have you delivered to my email each time u post? Let me know thru twitter plz? Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails